From Anne Arden to the Parkinson's list
(caregiver/fiancee to PD patient George Prow):

    Message #1) Has anyone had experience cutting out an anti-psychotic drug
and reverted to just plain Sinemet - and then reduced the dosage of Sinemet?
? How did it go? Basically, in our experience, we had a great cutback in
hallucinations and paranoia, etc., but lost some mobility.

    Message #2) How can I get off this list during my vacation? I don't want
to return, re-open my computer and find a zillion messages from our
Parkinson's list. I followed the directions which basically said to put "get
off parkinsn" in the body of the message. I tried this many times but always
got a message back "invalid command." I have tried variations: putting the
getting off" command in both the subject line AND the message body, putting
it in just the message body, putting it in all capitals, also in lower case
.. nothing works.

    Anyone know?