Just got this from Diane.

 Murray Charters

It's with great sadness that I must let you all know of the passing of everyone's friend, Murray Charters. His daughter has emailed, and included this statement,

... "dad would find a way to fit something in here to 'keep y'all smilin' I can only hope I find a way to conduct myself with the grace and dignity my father has for so long now. In closing I guess all I can say is love one another ... and keep smilin ... dad wouldn't have it any other way."

Roseanne

Cheers Murray, you will be greatly missed.
Paula

Last edited by paula_w5 : Today at 06:13 AM.