Does anybody know what happened? I remember that she went to the Hospital,
but it really did not seem that serious or life threatening. Sounds a bit
scary to me. Vital one day, gone the next.

K. F. Etzold cg Carline

             "M.Schild"
             <mmoo@CLUB-INTERN
             ET.FR>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             "Parkinson's                                               cc
             Information
             Exchange Network"                                     Subject
             <PARKINSN@listser         JoAnn
             v.utoronto.ca>

             06/12/2005 03:01
             AM

             Please respond to
               "Parkinson's
                Information
             Exchange Network"

> Just to let you know that JoAnn Coen passed away on Saturday, June 11, at

Houston Herman Memorial Hospital.  Memorial services will be sometime
Friday,
June 17.  If you know those on the list of her emails, you can forward this

email to them.  Miller Funeral Services in Houston is in charge of
cremation.  They will probably be able to tell you exact time of services
when they are set.  I would imagine most on her email friends are from out
of
town.

> Thank you so much.
> The Family of JoAnn Coen
>
> Her email account will be closed very shortly.

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]