> Just to let you know that JoAnn Coen passed away on Saturday, June 11, at
Houston Herman Memorial Hospital.  Memorial services will be sometime Friday,
June 17.  If you know those on the list of her emails, you can forward this
email to them.  Miller Funeral Services in Houston is in charge of
cremation.  They will probably be able to tell you exact time of services
when they are set.  I would imagine most on her email friends are from out of
town.