Hi, Ray,

Despite all your troubles, you continue to advocate for what you know
is the right thing to do, and for that I admire you greatly.

Bush doesn't hate you.  He is just limited upstairs.  In a perfect
world I would put Dubya under your personal control, maybe on an
electric leash.

Did I ever post my 'Hello Dolly' song?  Checking my Sent Items folder,
it appears that I didn't.  Please forgive my redundancy if I did.

My bro is a big Bush backer.  I love him to death.  He is right up
there with you on my heroes list.  A natural born skeptic he is.  He
has had the guts and brains to really try to figure out the religion
thing and come to some unorthodox conclusions.  Incredibly, tho, he
eats up every word that Rush Limbaugh says, without question, every
day.  You should have seen the daggers shooting out of bro's eyes when
I told him I wrote a li'l song about W...

To be sung, sheepishly, with a Texas accent:

Hello. . . Dolly, this is Dubya. . . Dolly,
Please excuse my stare, but your a special case,
You're looking swell. . . Dolly, I can't tell. . . Dolly,
'Tween your mother's wool and yours, you know, you have her face.
I am afraid. . . cloning, will mean people. . . owning,
Three or four thousand slaves to do their bidding well. Hell,
Clones could be voters!  I hope the GOP orders
Three or four million new Republi-cans!

Enjoy Summer!
Rick McGirr
Email: [log in to unmask]