Maryse,

Thanks, I missed the source. If only non-scientists in corporate America held themselves to such high standards.

I do wonder, however, how many "rags" will reprint that article in full or in part and leave readers with the impression that scientists are copying chem papers like the average high schooler?

Greg

"M.Schild" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> The anti-science suspicions of the 21st century sometimes make me think
> that its 1925 instead of 2005. Journalism at its worst, and, unfortunately,
> often its most effective.

This article, based on a study from  "Health Partners Research Foundation" of
Minneapolis, was published in Nature, not the local rag
Maryse