Go to   stories@ dccc.org and find out what people really think of Bush.
here is mine
My support for stem cell research is really for subsequent generations.  I am a 69 year old ovarian cancer survivor who has had Parkinson's for nine years..  It has destroyed my life.  I can't do anything I did before.  I've had 2 DBS brain surgeries for which you have to be awake while they drill holes in your skull and put electrodes in your brain.  The surgeries helped my tremors, but I strangle when I try to speak, have double vision, can barely walk or stand, and have hands like paws.

If I were well I would favor ALL stem cell research, but the Bush policy turned this born,  lifelong Republican into a Democrat.

I can't see any reason why embryonic stem cell research should bother anybody.  My suffering is increased by the knowledge that I will continue to suffer every moment of every day until I die of Parkinson's or something else., when research could be going forward.

I hate George Bush.

Rayilyn Brown
Surprise, AZ