I agree wherever there is an opportunity to make a buck there will be
scams involved but there are legitamite Canadian pharmacies that I have
purchased prescriptions medications from and will continue to do so.

I would not buy medications from any other foreign country than Canada
with the possible exception of England.

I have used and would recommend:
   RxNorth.com in Manitoba, Canada
   http://www.rxnorth.com/rxnorth-about-us.cfm

PharmacyChecker.com: Check Ratings and Profiles
   http://www.pharmacychecker.com/profile.asp?WId=3

Always check out a web site and ask friends for recommendations that
are tried and true:
    Surfing Canada for cheaper drugs
http://www.medialifemagazine.com/news2004/sep04/sep27/2_tues/news5tuesday.html

"The most popular pharmacy site among seniors overall is not based in
Canada. It is the *AARP Pharmacy Services* site (aarppharmacy), with
75.6 percent of its visitors falling into the 55-plus demo. It doesn't
sell imported drugs but it competes to offer its members the best prices
available in the U.S."

Hugs, Gail Vass