Dear Friends,

I've done a "quick and dirty" update this time -- reorganised a bit,
removed broken links, but adding very few new links. I have added a link
to Richard Rastall's thesis on-line, and begun the process of putting
the Composite Latin Wordlist for the REED volumes from Cambridge to
Oxford on-line. I hope, after Wales has been "put to bed", that I'll
have an opportunity to put up more of the wordlist and also hunt out new
links.

I hope it proves useful!

Abigail

--
Abigail Ann Young (Dr), Associate Editor/ Records of Early English Drama/
Victoria College/ 150 Charles Street W/ Toronto Ontario Canada