Wow.  Where does your sister live?  My parents had Kaiser when my  father was
first diagnosed and I am not sure as I was away at school, but I  don't think
they had this kind of run-around.  They were living in Santa  Clara,
California at the time.

Carrie, daughter of Michael

In a message dated 7/2/2005 11:00:51 PM Pacific Standard Time,