Thank you, Kathleen.  I will try that.

Carrie

In a message dated 7/3/2005 11:01:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Carrie,

I can shed no light on the weight question, but I pass  along this
recipe for a low-fat high-calorie drink: in a blender or  food
processor, whir a cup of milk, a third of a cup of nonfat dry  powdered
milk, a banana, and a dash of vanilla, plus some honey if you  like. You
can vary the flavorings and fruit.

I hope the mystery of  your weignt loss will be cleared up and the
explanation will be something  benign. And may a great job come your  way!

Kathleen