Peggy wrote:
.   Which anti-anxiety meds have in your experience been
> more benign for a Parkinson's patient, knowing of course that everyone
> responds
> differently?

My husband uses Seroquel - but it would be best for you to speak with your
neurologist about an anti-anxiety med.

> Also, mom takes atenenol for high blood pressure.  I noticed that it too
> was
> on the list.  Are there more benigh high blood pressure medicines for
> parkinson patients?

Atenolol is a lovely med for cardiac arrhythmias and hypertension - however,
it can cause depression (severe, at times) and confusion.  There are any
number of antihypertensives that can be prescribed instead.  Consult your
mom's doctor about that possibility.  He may not be aware that the drug can
cause additional symptoms in a PWP.
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 65/25)