I don't know the release date but I can tell you this: the days when I
work out are the days that I feel better.  A couple of weeks ago, I
spent a hard 4 days in the sun making repairs to a property.  I was
fine all week, but ended up just tired from working, and so I took the
next 2 days off.  On the 2nd day, I got so tight and wound up, I
thought I was going to pop out of my skin.  So I went to the gym and
had a good run with the basketball. (good for me, anyway.  I couldn't
outrun a sloth.) Felt much better afterward.  I felt relaxed, and I
started swinging my arms again, etc.

I think what the book will tell you is that the author exercises half
his life away, that he has a personal trainer who motivates him, and
what you have to do is get the dedication and discipline to commit to
a regular exercise regimen, maybe even every day.  Make a permanent
place on your schedule for exercise and do it even when you don't
'feel like it'.  Of course, I think it's ok to give less than half
your life to it.

I've been working out more lately, but I only average 3-4 times a
week.  Having gone off the Sinemet, at least for the time being, I've
experienced stronger symptoms.  I get more tremor, but also, my
muscles start to go into lockdown.  That's when I feel I just have to
take off and get active.  I don't do much weight work, just biking or
treadmill, basketball, or one of the greatest forms of exercise,
swimming.  And stretching, always stretching.  I always feel better
afterwards.

You can adapt your program to your own abilities, of course.  Through
past experience I've found that you can push yourself without
breaking, so try a few things that seem challenging.  Just remember,
if you're committed to a program, the first time you do things is
usually the most difficult, unless you bust a gut.  Be careful, have
fun, and stick to it, and you will see some big benefits.

Enjoy Summer!
Rick McGirr
Email: [log in to unmask]