Great advice Rick!  Your words ring true and I can relate to all that  you've
said about exercise and doing it on a regular basis.  I'm on my way  out the
door to my water relaxation class...lots of good stretching...and I'm  glad I
have set up a routine that I feel committed to and enjoy the people in  the
class.  It would be so easy some days to pass on the class and just  "veg out"
and nurse my stiff muscles but in the long run that just doesn't  work.  Just a
word of caution..."moderation" is the key.

Dee