Amanda Phillips wrote:

>bear in mind that nationalising things breeds inefficiency - I should know, I
>used to be a 'civil servant' :)

Amanda:

You may have been inefficient, but Social Security and Medicare have
administrative
cost of just 3% wile privet insurance plans take 8 to 10% and in some
cases up to
25% to perform there gate keeper function.
Once you decide you are going to provide care for everyone, as every
industrialized
nation but the U.S. dose now, you don't have to pay people to dream up
ways to deny
claims.

Just another one of the concretive wing nuts attempt at distortion of
reality.

Ned