My mom's doctor is increasing her sinemet dose from three times daily to four
times daily in hopes that the increase will help with her afternoon
agitation.  I will be curious to see if it does.  It still seems to me like we might
need to add some anti-anxiety meds as well but we will see.

Mom also seems to be catching a cold.  I have her using some saline nose
drops.  Does anyone know how vitamin C interacts with sinemet?  Normally, I would
give her some vitamin C powder in juice when she seems to be catching a cold.

Thanks, Peggy