An article by George Neumayr printed in the Seattle Post-
Intelligencer this past Sunday
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinion/232776_focus17.html
is quite confused on the subject of disability.  Mr Neumayr seems to
bemoan the fact that "each year in America fewer and fewer disabled
infants are born" because prenatal screening has provided "a eugenics
designed to weed out the disabled."  I'm sorry to have to bring up
the abortion debate again, but this one just got to me.  I'm sure
someone would like to comment.

Phil