An op ed article by George Neumayr reprinted in the Seattle Post-
Intelligencer this past Sunday
http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/opinion/232776_focus17.html
attempts to enlist sympathy for disabled people into the pro-life
movement.  Mr. Neumayr bemoans the fact that "each year in America
fewer and fewer disabled infants are born" because prenatal screening
has provided "a eugenics designed to weed out the disabled."  I'm
sorry to bring up the abortion debate, but this one just got to me.
I'm sure someone would like to comment.

Phil Tompkins