Betty,

Would you mind telling me the amount you are taking?  We live in a small town
with a very high turn over rate for doctors.  We tend to get physicians
straight out of medical school and they stay here for a couple of years to get
their feet wet and them move on to a larger community amd more opportunity.  Due
to this we don't have doctors with a lot of experience.  I find it really helps
to come in with specifics to discuss.  Believe it or not I found Lexapro on a
list serve for IBS, it seems to be a current choice among gastroentrologists.
 Lots of people on the IBS board are using it.  Since I hadn't heard of it
and didn't see it listed as having a possible Parkinson's conflict I thought it
might be a good one to mention to mom's doctor.

Thanks, Peggy