Hi Barbara, i take one  10mg tablet at night before i  go o bed. It isn't
very much but it seems to be okay.   I got out of a nursing home in
December after being there for 4 yrs. they had me on 25 different drugs .
I have now gotten off of all but 9 different ones . I have a lot of musle
spasms that involves the whole arm. It is very painful. I had a
Pallidotomy  for my parkinson's in 1996 and  i believe this is a side
effect of the surgery. I got out of the nursing home on a medicaid
wavier. that is i could live independently in my own place with home
health aid. I have help for 2 hours in the mornings and 2 hours at nght.
HOw long has your mother had PD?? i'm 58 now and i have been battling PD
since i was 25 yrs old.  betty