From: "rayilynlee" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 12:05 AM
Subject: One Nation Under Dog

> A couple of years ago this was printed in the North County Edition
of The Californian. The editor, Mark Wahlberg sent it to another
editor who emailed me back that his dog
> Rufus agreed, he would have no other dogs before him.
>
> This was meant to amuse, not  infuriate and since some enjoyed the
Do Dogs have souls discussion, consider this:

> ONE NATION UNDER DOG
>
> A long time ago in 1954 some dyslexic liberal reading from left to
right got this "one nation under God" thing all wrong. It is
self-evident that if you read from right to left you get "Dog", the
true deity of the cosmos.

> I know the Supreme Being is a Dog because my dog loves all people
unconditionally and is forgiving and tolerant. He really doesn't care
about your gender, race, appearance, age or beliefs. He will
unselfishly give his life for you. He suffers pain stoically. He
doesn't wage religious wars.

> He has one flaw. He can't stand other dogs. He has to be the "only
dog". This may actually support my belief in his supremacy. He will
have no other dogs before him.

> Another thing is we are starting to look like each other. I think
I've been created in his image.

> Also, dogs shouldn't be kept out of our schools. As a former teacher
I can testify to the fact that whenever I let a stray dog stay in my
classroom, student behavior improved.

> The pledge of allegiance could easily and should be amended to
reflect my religious belief that we are "one nation under Dog"

> Rayilyn Brown, a dog's person

--
> To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]