For what it is worth, I once had a neuro-surgeon tell me hat M. Ali did not
have PD, but rather he had a disease called Shy Drager's Disease and ir was
indeed caused by too many blows to the head. Although I got the impression
that other's can get it without having had all the blows.  In fact, for a
brief time they thought I had it.  One of the diagnostic symptoms is an
extreme drop in blood pressure, especially when first standing up.  I do
have PD but the symptoms of Shy Drager turned out to be caused by another
disease I had but had not yet been diagnosed.  It was sarcoidosis.  It's a
fairly rare auto immune disease that nearly always impacts the lungs then
can go to any organ in the body.  For some they have one episode and then it
never returns.  For others it is either intermitent or chronic.  The
sarcoidosis was attacking my bone marrow and filling the space with small
tumors (granulomas) thus leaving no room for me to produce new red blood
cells.  That caused the extreme low BP and also serious anemia requiring
blood transfusions.  It is always hard for me to know if any new symptom I
have is PD related or the sarcoid rearing it's ugly head.  The sarcoid also
precludes me from participating in clinical trials.  They don't want you if
you have more than one disease.

I'm sure this is much more info on sarcoidosis that any of you are
interested in, but it's one of those sleepless nights and I allowed myself
to blabber on about a subject not related to PD.  Sorry, I'll try to have
more self control in the future.

I wish you all peace of mind, the serenity to accept your condition and the
ability to laugh at the arrows life shoots at us.

In the laugh area, a while back there was a country singer who had a song
called "What Really Turns Me On is the Shake".  I always thought that should
be the PD Anthem!

Claudia