 My mom seems to be having some post nasal drip and/or summer time allergies.
 Does anyone have any experience/information about any negative reactions to
giving a dose of children's Bendryl to someone on sinemet (she takes 25 mgs.
four times a day.)  Before she went on sinemet I wouldn't have hesitated to
give her a dose.

If Bendedryl isn't appropriate is there an antihistimine that will work?  I
have been giving her saline nose spray but that just doesn't seem to be enough.

Also, on a totally different topic, I have been noticing people talking about
protein and  not to take it too close to a dose of sinemet.  Is there a book
or website that talks about nutrition suggestions for Parkinson patients?

I would love to hear about any dietary information that anyone on the list
has discovered.

Thanks,

Peggy caregiver for her mom Barbara