Ray,
I had the greatest exposure to the post D-Con bombing (7 weeks).  Two of my
six children (with two day exposure) developed neurological movement
problems of a mild nature, but serious enough for one, my daughter, to have
a full neuro-workup.  I too believe that there is a genetic factor that
makes one more susceptible to PD. David