Update on the MRDS CFP for Kalamazoo:

Session 3, Liturgical Drama Performance: A Session in Memory of Fletcher
Collins, Jr., is now full. Please do not submit any further abstract for
that session. And session 1, Performance in German-Speaking Lands, is
filling fast. Please submit your abstract ASAP if you would like to have it
considered for that session.

Thanks,
Gloria Betcher