  hello Claudia,

Thanks for writing me back.  This the 2nd time I've asked people about
traveling and leaving my family home.  I keep getting the same answer
but it doesn't make leaving any easier.  Like I said, I'm 47 and have
had Parkinson's for 7 years.  It seems to be going pretty slowly but
some of the stories I read online scare me.  Besides, I miss troubling
with my wife most of all.  I'm going to Baja Mexico in October with my
brother so that's a start.   I have friends scattered all over the
United States so I guess I should start visiting them.  Maybe I
subconsciously I am rebeling against the thought that someday I might
not be able to travel.  It's hard to imagine because even know I get
tired now and I am shaky at times, overall I still feel fairly good.
anyway, keep in touch because I love to hear about other people's
travel.  Oh, by the way, have you ever heard of Elderhostel.? It's
supposed to be a great way to travel and learn at the same time.

Scott  Burnett
P W P