  You might remember that I wrote recently that I was switching from
levodopa and comtan as separate pills to the combined version, called
Stavelo.  For the 1st couple of weeks I really liked it because the
wearing off and ramping up times were minimized.  After a month of
taking  the new medication I found my joints were aching when I got out
of bed and I was having a lot more dystonia.  Since then I switched
back over to my old regimen for a week and I have found that I don't
have those problems anymore.

Scott
P W P since  1999