Dear Ray,
I find your honesty refreshing.  The love of my life, my final "wife", is a
Cathloic and a Republican, of all things.  She has saved my life with her
nurturing love, good humor, and intelligence.  Oddly enough, she adores this
Jewish, liberal, independent.  And yet, one eveing while we were watching
the nightly news, she quietly turned to me and said, "Although I would give
my life for you, I'm conflicted, because I cannot support embryo stem cell
research.  I'm sorry."  Although she doesn't want her two sons to join the
fight in Bagdad, she still supports the war.  Although she watches Jon
Stewart with me and laughs heartily at the jokes made at Bush's expense, she
still supports Bush.
De gustibus non est disputandum.