Ray,
I appreciate your sadness and tragedy,but don't you think the rest of us have
the same problems.  I deal with my husband (19 years PD), mother-in-law, 93,
just put in assisted living, after Alzheimers, 90 year old mother now into
Alzheimers, two very good friends both with lung cancer, and I still can't say I
hate Kerry and his smirking face.  I work for a cure constantly, with PAN,
NPF, and any other way I can.  Getting on this computer and constantly griping
about Bush doesn't find a cure. Keep on the phones and writing e-mails to
congress, they are the ones in charge, whether or not, our bill is vetoed.  When
will people get, it's congress not one person.
Gerry