Congratulations on getting your view in print, that is my point.  Continue to
do this and keep up with the advocacy, that's where the changes will come
from.

BTW, I am a former teacher and have paid $472.00 per month and continue to
pay for health insurance, since I left school in 93 when my husband could not
longer work.  He worked for 7 years with PD and was diagnosed with Bladder
Cancer, Parkinson's, and an AAA all in the same year(1986).  He is on my insurance
and has been for these years, I cannot find a cheaper one because most
insurance's will not take preexisting conditions.  I have been close to bankruptcy
quite a few times as he was a Safety Director for a trucking company that folded
their doors with no pension.(before the government took over that
role)..........   Not an easy life, but who does have one.
Gerry