Thanks Greg, as always you did a fantastic job putting all the things
together, I don't have the time or patience anymore. What I am trying to say is keep
doing positive things, negativity does nothing but hurt our cause. I have
explained more than once, I am tired of hitting my head against a brick wall, but
I keep on going.
There are times I want to sit down and cry or leave town with no forwarding
address, but I don't, I just get up every morning and start again.
Gerry