 Also, participate in Clinical Trials for PD, my husband has done 10 of them
over the years and some are really difficult to finish, but he has.  I have
spoken at  many Support Groups and have had people (withPD), come back to me and
tell me for the first time in years, they feel like they are doing something
to fight this disease.  My point, do whatever you can, don't let this disease
defeat you, and yes, I don't have it, (as Ray told me), but believe me I have
been through every step of this for 19 years.......
Gerry