Yesterday I spoke with a woman whose husband has  had  PD for many years.
She explained that her husband  has very low  blood pressure and that she
has to check him at least twice a day.   What concerns  her is the fact that
when her husband stands and begins to walk, his entire body jerks from head
to toe for a period of minutes.  He falls easily and  must be watched at all
times.   I asked if what he was experiencing could be dyskenesia.
Apparently, it isn't.   She mentioned that they have wonderful doctors who
are absolutely mystified re the jerking.

Today I spoke to a lovely woman who was diagnosed as MSA/PSP some months
ago.  She is losing her voice and her ability to write.      Her disease is
moving quite rapidly.

I'm the world's worst techy, so what I need is knowledge about what  is on
the market that can be recommended in order for her to be able to use her
computer.

 Thanks for the effort, everyone.

 Walk with rainbows,