I've mentioned our Parkinson Care Series here before, it is a training
program for facilities, home health care agencies, rehab hospitals etc...  I
have facilities in Arkansas, Texas and Arizona who are trained and are
trying to reach out to our community.  They would like to help with walks,
health fairs, be volunteers, be corporate event sponsors.  If you are in
Texas, Arizona or Arkansas, let me know and I will get you hooked up.
Thanks!  Meg  off list, [log in to unmask]