.
First, and most importantly, contact the 104 year old Mother-in-Law's
physician and request home health care.  Arrangements can be made through a
home health care agency to have people come into the home to bath and toilet
the Mother-in-Law.  Your mother certainly needs this assistance and it
should be simple to get this support.  Let me know if you have difficulty.

Secondly, your mom's PD may be at a point where she has developed depression
(a component of PD) and needs medication.  Her physician should be made
aware of her behavior.  Don't expect your mom to go to any support group
until her depression is addressed - one of the symptoms of depression is
that the individual remains frozen in their predicment and can't move beyond
it.  Your mom needs help.

God bless you for all of the effort you and your family are making to help
your mom and her mother-in-law.  It is a difficult situation, to be sure.
You guys deserve a metal!
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 65/25 with PD)

Since then she's had her 104 year old Mother-in-Law living with her and Dad
(we've been helping as much as we can, 2 potty runs a day/7 days a week
since Grandma won't walk anymore and putting her to bed).