Just got my biopsy verdict and it's basal cell carcinoma skin cancer as I suspected  Slow growing, doesn't  metastasize, the "good" kind, but it does have to be removed.  Healing takes a month due to its location, so I won't be able to swim.  I'm just maxed out on ,medical procedures but this will be  a new experience on Friday.

I'm just reminded of my good friend who died from melanoma and how much we need stem cell research.

Due to the heat - 112 in Phoenix I was not able to attend my first anti-war rally this AM,  Bush is coming to Luke AFB and El Mirage nearby. I really hate missing this.  I never protested Vietnam and I should have.

Ray