Dear Ray,

Just read your message about the basal cell carcinoma diagnosis  and send my
wishes that all goes well with the  procedure to remove it.

I know what you mean about being maxed out with doctors and  medical
procedures.  My husband was telling me that he'd learned that a  traveling diagnostic
lab would be at our church this month and for a  fee, we could have lots of
tests done for this, that and another...Having a  particularly nasty day of back
pain, fatigue and funk, I told him that I'd  just as well not know of any new
maladies...I have quite enough to  manage at the moment, thank you!  :)

Guess Bush isn't aware of how lucky he was...between the Arizona heat and
you, he might have thought he was ready for  Bar-B-Q.

Take care,

Dee