Bravo!  I agree.
========Original Message======== Subj:Re: Where the buck stops
Date:9/5/2005 2:00:35 AM Eastern Standard Time
From:[log in to unmask]
To:[log in to unmask]
Sent on:

I have said it before and I will say it again.  Political bashing does not
belong on this list.

Do what you must to bring about  stem cell research.  Bring facts, figures
and people to do battle to achieve reform.

But, for heaven sake, stop the tirade against Bush.  It does nothing but
divide members of this list.  Bush is not all that bad and everyone else in
this fight is not all that good.

We are a nation at war.  Men and women are dying in Iraq while serving their
country and they deserve our undivided loyalty.  Iraq is in such a mess
that, if we pulled out now, millions would die in a civil war.  The same
exact scenario happened in View Nam - when we pulled out 3 million
Cambodians died.  It seems that folks forget that little fact - I don't want
to see history repeated.

We are now involved in the greatest catastrophe the U.S.A. has ever
experienced.  Once again, we need to unite to solve the problem.  Dispersing
blame here, there and everywhere is no help at all - it only serves to
divide 'us' against 'them.'  Except.....we are the 'us' and we are the
'them.'
--------
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 65/25)