1. There is nothing wrong with the members of this list speaking their
minds.  And if our fearless leader is not living up to our standards,
he deserves a bashing.  It's the American way.

2. If you don't want to see history repeated, I would gently suggest
that you study up, so that you know exactly what happened that
shouldn't be repeated.  There was no massive civil war in Viet Nam
*after* we left.  It was while we were there.

3. Which would Jesus choose: killing men, women, and children in Iraq,
or helping the victims of Katrina?

4. Ever think about who is profiting from this bogus, criminal war in
Iraq?

I submit that if we leave Iraq yesterday or in 20 years, civil war
will erupt.  I mean there are just a *few* differences between Nam and
Iraq.  One thing's the same tho: America has stuck its nose in other
peoples business again.

Actually, it's nice to wake up and vent a little in the morning.  It
helps me to remember that I'm not being punished with PD for my sins.

Everything is not ok, and you can't pretend that it is.  And the more
we ignore it or keep quiet, the more we buy into it.  I'm not about to
confine my thoughts and actions to exclusive attention to PD.  I would
go nuts.  (Opportunity for punchline here.)

Everything you do is political.  That's a fact of life.

Enjoy Summer!  Last chance this year!
Rick McGirr
Email: [log in to unmask]