I hope many of you watched 60 minutes tonight and were as moved by it as
I was. These people deserve to be treated better than lab rats. I don't
care what amgen's paid bioethicist/consultant said -- the GDNF trial
participants have been treated in the most unethical manner by Amgen.
They pleaded with the company to reinstate their treatments, their
doctors appealed to Amgen, the FDA said it would give the green light...
and still amgen refused. Refused to even meet with them.

Please go to  http://pdpipeline.org/gdnf_controversy.htm

Click on What you can do for sample letters to Kevin Sharer, CEO of
Amgen. Please write to him tonight or tomorrow.  We want to flood his
desk with letters from the Parkinson''s community.
Thanks,
Linda
p.s. if you missed the report, the transcript is on the 60 minutes web
site
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/09/08/60minutes/main828098.shtml