lately, i have been experiencing a new problem. upon getting or standing up, i  get a sensation that my whole body is caving in into itself.  almost as though it is collapsing. if i try to fight it, upon standing, it appears as though all my internal organs have been pushed down or crushed. because of this, i have to remain lying down. any input or help with this situation would be much appreciated.

thanks,

Mario Gonzalez