Nancy, you do not have to apologize to anyone on this list.  You are not the
first to use 'caps' - a favorite contributor (Don) used to use them all of
the time and no one seemed to mind.

You also don't have to worry about spelling.  I'm sorry (and shocked) that
someone corrected you.  We all know the degree of difficulty some people  on
this list have even using a computer  - we are just happy for any and all
participation.

I found your list of suggestions for finding a health care aid very
impressive and I just hope that you continue to contribute to this list in
any way that you can.
-------
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 65/25 with PD)>

 please do not reply. i don't want to start a thread about this and i