I agree with Mary Ann.  I used to look forward to reading  the mail from this
list.  Not recently.

========Original Message========     Subj: Re: Where the buck stops/Mary Ann
Date: 9/8/2005 2:01:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time  From:
[log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])   To: [log in to unmask]
(mailto:[log in to unmask])   Sent on:
SIGH!!!
> 1. There is nothing wrong with the  members of this list speaking their
> minds.  And if our fearless  leader is not living up to our standards,
> he deserves a bashing.   It's the American way.

Of course, it is the American way.....but it is  not the purpose of this
list.  This list is about PD, not bashing  political leaders.

> 2.  There was no massive civil war  in Viet Nam
> *after* we left.  It was while we were there.

I  was talking about Cambodia....not Viet Nam.

> 3. Which would Jesus  choose: killing men, women, and children in Iraq,
> or helping the victims  of Katrina?

Jesus has nothing to do with this discussion.  He  wouldn't kill anyone.

For the first time in 10 years, I am about  ready to leave this list because
of the venom spewed here.  I no longer  read any posts about stem cell
research.   I'm sure that many have  come and gone on this list because of
the condescending comments expressed by  some on this list who hold a certain
political view (right and left).   Lets give it a rest.  This is my last post
on this  issue.
---------
Mary  Ann

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:[log in to unmask]
In  the body of the message put: signoff parkinsn