SIGH!!!
> 1. There is nothing wrong with the members of this list speaking their
> minds.  And if our fearless leader is not living up to our standards,
> he deserves a bashing.  It's the American way.

Of course, it is the American way.....but it is not the purpose of this
list.  This list is about PD, not bashing political leaders.

> 2.  There was no massive civil war in Viet Nam
> *after* we left.  It was while we were there.

I was talking about Cambodia....not Viet Nam.

> 3. Which would Jesus choose: killing men, women, and children in Iraq,
> or helping the victims of Katrina?

Jesus has nothing to do with this discussion.  He wouldn't kill anyone.

For the first time in 10 years, I am about ready to leave this list because
of the venom spewed here.  I no longer read any posts about stem cell
research.   I'm sure that many have come and gone on this list because of
the condescending comments expressed by some on this list who hold a certain
political view (right and left).  Lets give it a rest.  This is my last post
on this issue.
---------
Mary Ann