Dear Ray,

Thank you for your efforts to help in relief for the "Boy's Hope Girl's
Hope" organization.  Instead of sending our check via the web site, we sent  it
directly to my niece who lives here in Illinois.  She will be  cashing our check
locally and taking the money with her to  Natchez or to where the group has
again been relocated when she travels there in  a few days.

When I went into the web site, I found that if you click on the "O" in HOPE
on the home page, it will say "Enter".  Then, on the left side column,  you
will see "How you can help", click there and you will be taken to the next
page.   On this page, scroll down till you see "Click here to  give"  and a form
will come up which can be filled out with the information  needed to make a
donation.

This is something that I would not normally do (use the forum to  solicit
donations) and it is only because my great-niece works for this  organization
that I have the confidence that the money will indeed go  directly toward the
needs of the children.  Danielle had been paying  for the group's basic
necessities (toothpaste, soap, etc,) from her  own funds until a couple days ago when
the organization was finally able  to make funds accessible to them...Basic
day-to-day activities such as bank  transactions (things that we normally take
for granted) had become a  challenge.

I will be in touch with my niece as things unfold over the coming days and
weeks with hopes that these children's lives will soon become grounded and
some sense of normalcy restored. I will pass on information as I learn  it.

Take care,

Dee