I just recently was diagnosed, began my "starter pack " of ropinirole HCI a week ago, and have been on this list for only a matter of days. The best thing I've gotten from the list so far is witnessing the passion on both sides of the debate about Bush. It's not what I was expecting and it's been a good reminder that there are still things in  life I care about that are beyond the reach of this damned disease.