It's a terrific letter Dee. Thank you.

More letters to Amgen are needed. Samples are available at:
http://pdpipeline.org/gdnf/gdnf_letter2amgen.htm

Also you can read one PWP's reply to a response she received from Amgen's public relations person at:
http://pdpipeline.org/gdnf/gdnf_email_response.htm

AND a full page ad with an "Open Letter to Amgen CEO Kevin Sharer" from people with Parkinson's appeared Tuesday in the Ventura County Star (Amgen's headquarters are in Ventura County:

see: http://display.venturacountystar.com/ROP/ads.aspx?advid=281005

-- Dolores Buente <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Rick,

You go guy!  It's good to know that Amgen is hearing from us  and is aware of
the disgust that we feel toward them and their treatment of  the GDNF
participants.  Attached is a copy of the letter that I've  sent to Amgen.  I hope
that they hear from all of us about our feelings on  this issue...Their behavior
is NOT acceptable.

Dee