let me re introduce myself.     I am carol Gray  and I have had PD for 28
years.  I have
been  trying  to g et    o  ver     my DBS  SURGERY.       I had my original
surgery  last
September , my adult children were aginst me  having   the surgery .
then  I had the surgery for implanting  my batteries. I  had  to have more
surgery
in December because I developed staph infection. He took the stimulator  out
and debrided it and I  stayed in the hospital for three  weeks.upon
returning to the
doctor  He said that it was still infected and that he would have  to
take it
out  Back to the hospital in January t9   returned to  hospital to have the
stimlator
I stayed in the hospital fof  two weeks.   The surgeon had  to make another
surgery  to remove the magnets and their leads   So that's  wjhat I have
been
up to this year----------------what about you?