Imagine my surprise when I found a box from the Teddy Bear Gang on my front
steps.  I couldn't believe my eyes.

When I opened the box and found *2* Teddy Bears, I was beside myself - one
for Jamie and one for me (I got the most snuggly one cuz I need to hug it
more than he does).

Thank you so very much for this delightful surprise!!  Your love and caring
brought tears to my eyes - the affection and tenderness expressed through
those two bears have brightened my day and my life.
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 65/25)