From: "Barbara" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 5:16 AM
Subject: Re: World Parkinson's Congress - Call for Creativ Arts

Hi Peggy
Just wondering if you can give me some information please. I live in
Perth Western Australia. My Father aged 81 years, has Parkinson's. The
biggest worry he is having is about his breathing. When he stand up from
sitting he becomes very short of breath and thinks he is going to die.
He asked me to find the breathing exercises devised by Abraham
Lieberman. Do you have any idea where I could get these exercises for
him? I would appreciate some information. Thank goodness this
communication is possible.
Many thanks
Barbara